1. Okay, love him or loathe him, you’d have to live under a rock not to know that J.K. Rowling’s final Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, comes out on Saturday… Are you going to read it?
2. If so, right away? Or just, you know, eventually, when you get around to it? Are you attending any of the midnight parties?
3. If you’re not going to read it, why not?
4. And, for the record… what do you think? Will Harry survive the series? What are you most looking forward to?
2. I'm not going to read it. What midnight parties? I've never heard of them.
3. I read the first two books and that was enough. Not interested.
4. EVVK. That's a Finnish acronym for I Couldn't Care Less.